- This event has passed.
Black Health: San Francisco
February 2 @ 2:00 am - 4:00 am
A collaboration between WISE Health and the SF Public Library for Black History Month. Local health/medical leaders will come together to discuss the state of Black Health in San Francisco. The panelists will discuss lessons learned from the previous year and leave participants with personal health goals for the new year.
- Dr. Monique LeSarre / Executive Director / Rafiki Coalition for Health and Wellness
- Dr. Ayanna Bennett / Chief Health Equity Officer / SFDPH
- Tinisch Hollins / Executive Director / Californians for Safety and Justice
- Dr. Renee Navarro, MD. / Vice-Chancellor of Diversity & Outreach / UCSF
- Dr. Malcolm John / Director of Health Equity and Co-Chair of Health Equity Council / UCSF
- Moderated by Brittany Doyle, MPH / Founder of WISE Health
WHEN: Wednesday, February 2.
TIME: 10:00 AM
WHERE: Streaming LIVE on YOUTUBE & ZOOM
Scan for info: